The Miniflex excels in performance, design and ease of handling. It can be used in confined spaces and other locations that are not accessible with other, bulkier welding fume extractors. With an automatic start/stop function, the unit automatically turns on and off during welding. Its primary LongLife-H® and secondary HEPA filters efficiently offer abundant capacity to handle most common light and medium duty arc welding applications.
For cleaning and maintenance, the Miniflex can be completely disassembled in a matter of minutes. With a standard wheel set and optional wall-mounting bracket, it can be easily moved around or positioned off the work floor, out of the welder’s working space.
Miniflex benefits include:
- Automatic start/stop. The unit automatically switches on when the arc is established with a 15-second delay upon completion of welding.
- Compact size and portability. Constructed with impact resistant synthetic components, the Miniflex is lightweight – only 33 lbs (15 kg). Standard wheels and handle make it easy to roll the Miniflex around the shop.
- Engineered four-stage filtration design. With a pre-separator, LongLife-H® main filter with a surface area of no less than 130 square feet, a highly efficient HEPA particle arrestor and optional carbon filter, the Miniflex’s four-stage filtration process is extremely effective in removing welding fumes. The result is a filtration capacity of up to 99.9 percent.
- Noise reduction. With smart noise insulation around the air exhaust, which does not affect motor cooling, a significant noise reduction can be achieved. The Miniflex operates at only 70dB(A) with torch extraction installed.
- Two parallel motors. The unit is powered by two 1.34 hp motors, ensuring excellent extraction capacity. At the top of the Miniflex is a high/low button. In high mode, both motors are working at 100-percent capacity. In low mode, both motors work at 50-percent capacity.
- Accessories. There is an array of optional accessories, including nozzles for diverse applications, carbon filter to neutralize odors, wall mounting bracket to position the Miniflex off the floor, fume extraction guns and a hose connection outlet to exhaust fumes out of building.
This product is available at a welding supply store near you. Or call (888) 355-3213 or visit www.lincolnelectric.com to obtain Bulletin E13.11 to learn more about the new Miniflex portable welding fume extractor.Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 45 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the Company's website.