(click photo for high-res image)
– Fabricators seeking to track welding activities throughout their operations or comply with third-party quality records requirements can look to Lincoln Electric’s
new portable, powerful weld performance monitoring module, Arc Tracker™
, to provide real-time information.
Arc Tracker capabilities include:
· Factory quality system integration
· Compatibility with any DC welding process power source and wire feeder
· Powerful software tools available
· Digital controls sample the welding parameters at extremely high speeds
· Ethernet connection communicates the weld data status to the welder’s network
· Auto-sense on any input voltage between 120 – 230 volts AC
Thanks to the unit’s plug-and-play design, simply connect the Arc Tracker module to any DC welding circuit and attach the voltage sensing leads to access a wide array of monitored data, including welding station, operator, welds performed, amps/volts information, percent up and downtime, weld fault alerts and other parameters.
· True Energy™ – measures and calculates the instantaneous energy put into a weld
· Power Wave® Manager – controls the settings necessary for welding and procedure control
· Production Monitoring™ – analyzes and manages welding operational data
Arc Tracker can be used to monitor code quality welding operations, especially applications requiring heat input records.
For more information on Lincoln Electric’s Arc Tracker module, call (888) 355-3213 or visit www.lincolnelectric.com
to obtain bulletin E5.99
The Lincoln Electric Company, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, fume control systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market.
Attn: Magazine Staff — Please send prospect lead inquiries only to Lincoln Electric c/o Ultimate Lead Systems, Inc., P.O. 739 Berea, OH 44017 or via email to email@example.com
# # #
Pkg # 624