New catalog features latest equipment, accessories and Welding Gear
Lincoln Electric 2012 Equipment Catalog
(click photo for high-res image)
Cleveland – Lincoln Electric
has introduced its new 2012 Equipment Catalog (E1.10) detailing the Company’s MIG, TIG, and multi-process equipment, as well as plasma cutting systems, welding automation, fume control systems, accessories and Welding Gear products.
With an updated appearance and easy color-coded navigation, the catalog displays all of Lincoln Electric’s key products, including those introduced over the last year to help its customers reduce costs, increase quality and improve productivity.
Equipment and Accessories
- POWER MIG® 180 Dual, 216 and 256
- Latest VIKING™ welding helmets
- Flextec™ 650 power source
- Arc Tracker™ module
- Power Wave® S500 power source
- Activ8™ wire feeder
- Tomahawk® 1000 plasma cutting system
- VRTEX® 360 upgrade packages
- Wire Delivery Accessories
Summary news on the related products of Lincoln Electric’s latest affiliated companies is also shown, including:
- Torchmate® CNC Cutting Systems
- Hybrid Laser Technologies (with partner IPG Photonics, Inc.)
- VERNON Tool™ Razor™ Robotic Tube Cutting and Profiling Systems
- Arc Products® Hard Automation Systems
The catalog also includes a postcard allowing users to request a FREE sticker for their welding helmets, lunch or tool boxes and register for the Company’s iWeld™ email newsletter.
To request a copy of Lincoln Electric’s 2012 Equipment Catalog, call (888) 355-3213 or visit www.lincolnelectric.com
to obtain Bulletin E1.10
The Lincoln Electric Company, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, fume control systems and plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment. The company holds a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market.
Attn: Magazine Staff – Please send prospect lead inquiries only to Lincoln Electric c/o Ultimate Lead Systems, Inc., P.O. Box 739, Berea, OH 44017.