- SMAW (stick), GMAW (MIG) and FCAW (flux-cored) welding processes
- Multiple weld joint configurations and welding positions
- A variety of welding environments
It offers a combination of realistic puddle simulation and arc welding sound tied to a welder’s movements, providing a realistic, hands-on training experience. The system assists in training skilled welders faster with lower training costs. It also allows shops to easily integrate high-tech training tools into their in-house curriculum and serves as an excellent way to recruit new welders.
- Red Line™ Welding Apparel – Lincoln Electric’s new line of welding apparel features a full offering of personal protection jackets, gloves, caps and safety glasses.
- SAE 300® - Combines a rugged design with traditional pure DC generator technology for excellent welding performance in pipe, construction and maintenance applications.
- Ranger® 305 LPG – A powerful engine-driven welder that allows users to seamlessly switch between multiple processes, providing excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), Touch Start TIG®, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and mixed gases) and arc gouging.
- Outback®185 Engine-Driven Welder – A unit specifically designed for portability, it is the ultimate DC stick welder and AC power generator and is ideal for service truck operators, maintenance crews, farmers, ranchers and contractors.
- POWER MIG® 255XT – A spool gun-ready welder that’s one of the most easily expandable wire feeder/welders in its class. It is ideal for welding mild steel, stainless steel or aluminum in light industrial fabrication, maintenance and repair applications.
- POWER MIG® 180C – A portable wire welder designed for use with industrial 230 volt input power, so you can weld on thicker material - up to 3/16" with MIG welding and 1/2" with self-shielded flux-cored welding.
- Vantage® 300 Welder-Generator –Gives construction teams, pipe rig owners and rental fleet managers a choice between two engines: the Deutz® D2008L4 four-cylinder water-cooled diesel engine or a Kubota® four-cylinder 1800 RPM diesel engine. The unit is designed to deliver strong multi-process welding capability and simple operation. Operators can select one of four process modes – CC-Stick, Downhill Pipe for stick, Touch-Start TIG or CV-Wire.
- Power Wave® S350 with STT® Module – A portable, multi-process machine, specifically designed for welding on a wide variety of materials and applications, especially where arc performance is critical. This power source, paired with a Power Feed™ series wire feeder, is ideal for construction, aerospace, fabrication, automotive, production and training. The unit features an STT® (Surface Tension Transfer®) module, which adds STT process capability to any compatible Power Wave power source to gain outstanding puddle control for critical sheet metal or pipe root pass welding applications.
- LN-25 PRO Wire Feeder – Designed to be simple, reliable and easy to service, these wire feeders are ideal for field construction, fabrication, shipyards and rental companies. All models include a gas solenoid and flow meter to run both flux-cored and MIG wires.
Consumables on display will include Excalibur®, UltraCore® and Innershield® products.
For more information regarding the Lincoln VRTEX 360 Virtual Arc Welding Trainer or other Lincoln welding products showcased at ConExpo-Con/AGG 2011, visit Lincoln Electric’s Booth S-9911 or www.lincolnelectric.com.