- Electronic Fuel Injection – The Kohler 25-hp EFI engine delivers easier starts in cold weather, while being more fuel efficient.
- Multi-Process Welding – Excellent DC multi-process welding capability makes it ideal for various processes, including general-purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG and arc gouging.
- Digital Weld Meters – This technology simplifies precise preset of procedures and monitoring of actual welding output.
- Superior Arc Performance – Lincoln Chopper Technology provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
- High-Watt Generator Power – Its single-phase AC generator provides 12,000 watts peak for motor starting and 9,500 watts of continuous AC power for tools.
Lincoln Electric Introduces Electronic-Fuel-Injection Engine as Easy-Starting, Fuel-Saving Option on its Ranger® 305 G Multi-Process Welder/Generator
- Lincoln Electric® and PypeServer® Announce Partnership with Vernon Tool® MPM® Pipe Profilers
- Lincoln Electric Expands It’s Ranger Welder/Generator Line
- Lincoln Electric® Launches VIKING™ 3350 XG PAPR
- Lincoln Electric Unveils New CE Model and Software Updates for the PIPEFAB™ Welding System
- Lincoln Electric® Introduces Lincore® 420HC-S
Press Kit for the 2013 FABTECH 2013