- Electronic Fuel Injection – The Kohler 25-hp EFI engine delivers easier starts in cold weather, while being more fuel efficient.
- Multi-Process Welding – Excellent DC multi-process welding capability makes it ideal for various processes, including general-purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG and arc gouging.
- Digital Weld Meters – This technology simplifies precise preset of procedures and monitoring of actual welding output.
- Superior Arc Performance – Lincoln Chopper Technology provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
- High-Watt Generator Power – Its single-phase AC generator provides 12,000 watts peak for motor starting and 9,500 watts of continuous AC power for tools.
Lincoln Electric Introduces Electronic-Fuel-Injection Engine as Easy-Starting, Fuel-Saving Option on its Ranger® 305 G Multi-Process Welder/Generator
- Lincoln Electric Announces 2017 Training Seminar and Workshop Schedule
- Lincoln Electric Features New VIKING 3350 Hot Rodders Welding Helmet
- Final Beam Placed on Lincoln Electric’s New Welding Training Center
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC ENTERS INTO EXCLUSIVE NEGOTIATIONS WITH AIR LIQUIDE
- Lincoln Electric Expands Line of CrossLinc-Equipped Flextec Welders
Press Kit for the 2013 FABTECH 2013