LINCOLN ELECTRIC NAMES MICHELE KUHRT AS CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
As CIO, Ms. Kuhrt will have oversight of the Company’s enterprise information technology (IT) systems and will be responsible for managing a global team and a broad range of global IT initiatives focused on supporting the Company’s growth strategy, operations and IT infrastructure.
“Michele has demonstrated strong leadership within our organization and has been invaluable in the execution of our 2020 strategic initiatives,” stated Christopher L. Mapes, Lincoln Electric’s Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. “I am confident that Michele’s deep experience at Lincoln Electric leading key finance initiatives and growing shared service functions will help guide the implementation of our enterprise IT systems and support the growth of global operations while achieving efficiencies and improved service quality.”
Ms. Kuhrt joined Lincoln Electric in 1997 as Director of Taxes and in 2006 was elected as a Company Officer and Senior Vice President, Tax with responsibility for Lincoln Electric’s global tax matters and the U.S. payroll shared services center. Prior to joining Lincoln Electric, she was with Elsag Bailey Process Automation (a unit of ABB) and Pricewaterhouse Coopers. Ms. Kuhrt holds a bachelor’s and master’s degree in accountancy from Case Western Reserve University’s Weatherhead School of Management and is a CPA.
About Lincoln Electric
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 48 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the Company's website at www.lincolnelectric.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Lincoln Electric Announces Retirement of George D. Blankenship, Executive Vice President and President of the Americas Welding Segment
- New Lincoln Electric White Paper Shows How Advances in Wire-Based Additive Manufacturing Solve Common Industrial Manufacturing Challenges
- Industry Leaders Come Together to Help Career and Technical Education (CTE) Students Continue Learning During COVID-19 Crisis
- Lincoln Electric® Launches New Dual Maverick™ 200/200X
- Lincoln Electric Expands Hardfacing Consumables Product Line