- Generous 2.4-in. viewing area height in a U.S. standard 5.25- x 4.50-in.-sized lens cartridge with four arc sensors
- Solar-power with battery assistance (from two user-replaceable lithium batteries)
- Internal, continuously variable 9 -13 shade control
- Variable delay to adjust the time required to bring the helmet from a darkened view back to the light state
- Variable sensitivity to control the cartridge’s performance in varying environments
- A “grind mode” allowing the helmet to be used as a grinding shield for weld prep or post-weld clean-up activities
- Ability to perform at a low three amps DC and five amps AC polarity for the GTAW (TIG) process
- Lighter weight than many auto-darkening helmets, weighing in at 21 oz. (602 g)
Additionally, all VIKING™ helmets include extra inside and outside cover lenses, a Lincoln Electric bandana and a sport-pak style helmet bag. The helmets are magnifying “cheater” lens and hard hat adapter capable.
For more information on Lincoln Electric’s VIKING 2450 Series Graveyard Shift™ Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet, call (888) 355-3213 or visit www.lincolnelectric.com to obtain bulletin E12.208.