Lincoln Electric's New HydroGuard™ Bench Rod Oven
(click photo for high-res image)
— A New HydroGuard™ Bench Rod Oven from Lincoln Electric
can be used to help to protect stick electrodes from damaging moisture pickup, a major contributor to potential weld cracking and porosity. The new Bench 350 model holds up 350 lbs. (159 kg) of stick electrode up to 18 in. (46 cm) in length, enough for multiple operators in almost any fabrication shop or maintenance operation.
Key features of the HydroGuard™ Bench 350 Rod Oven include:
- Circular shape that evenly directs airflow
- Moisture vent at top of the door to allow moisture to escape
- Adjustable thermostat that regulates temperature from 100°-550° F (38°-228° C)
- Flexible interior configuration with removable shelves for pre- or post-heating of welded parts
- Top mounted shelf that provides a surface to take notes, store documentation or necessary tools
- Optional Thermometer Kit to monitor actual temperature
- Data Logger Kit Capability to record time and temperature for compliance with certain code requirements
The Lincoln Electric Company, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, fume extraction equipment and plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment. The company holds a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market.
Attn: Magazine Staff – Please send prospect lead inquiries only to Lincoln Electric c/o Ultimate Lead Systems, Inc., P.O. 739 Berea, OH 44017 or via email to email@example.com