Cleveland –Lincoln Electric
introduces Lincolnweld® P2000™,
a submerged arc flux designed for specialty stainless steel and nickel grades, such as 625, 347, duplex, and super duplex. This neutral flux has superior slag release, even with Niobium (Nb) bearing steels. This SAW flux is available in a 50 lb. (22.7 kg) plastic bag.
· Neutral basic flux designed for welding specialty stainless steels, such as 625, 347, duplex, and super duplex.
· Produces sound welds with excellent slag removal and bead appearance.
· Exhibits superior resistance to moisture pickup.
· Nickel overlays applications
· Stainless overlay and joining applications
When welding with Lincolnweld® P2000™ flux, it is recommended that a stainless steel and nickel-grade wire containing Niobium (Nb) be used. Examples include Techalloy® 625, 316, 347, and 2209.
The Lincoln Electric Company, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, fume extraction equipment and plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment. The company holds a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market.