- Designed for optimal performance in automated pipe welding applications where a consistent arc length is critical.
- Fast freezing slag provides consistent puddle support and a flat bead shape all the way around the pipe.
- Capable of producing weld deposits with impact toughness exceeding 27 J (20ft•lbf) at -40°C (-40°F).
- Low diffusible hydrogen levels.
- ProTech® packaging for moisture resistance.
- Q2 Lot® Controlled and Tested - Certificates showing actual deposit chemistry and mechanical properties per lot available online.
Lincoln Electric Introduces New Additions to the FCAW-G Pipeliner® Family
- Lincoln Electric Announces Retirement of George D. Blankenship, Executive Vice President and President of the Americas Welding Segment
- New Lincoln Electric White Paper Shows How Advances in Wire-Based Additive Manufacturing Solve Common Industrial Manufacturing Challenges
- Industry Leaders Come Together to Help Career and Technical Education (CTE) Students Continue Learning During COVID-19 Crisis
- Lincoln Electric® Launches New Dual Maverick™ 200/200X
- Lincoln Electric Expands Hardfacing Consumables Product Line