- Designed for optimal performance in automated pipe welding applications where a consistent arc length is critical.
- Fast freezing slag provides consistent puddle support and a flat bead shape all the way around the pipe.
- Capable of producing weld deposits with impact toughness exceeding 27 J (20ft•lbf) at -40°C (-40°F).
- Low diffusible hydrogen levels.
- ProTech® packaging for moisture resistance.
- Q2 Lot® Controlled and Tested - Certificates showing actual deposit chemistry and mechanical properties per lot available online.
Lincoln Electric Introduces New Additions to the FCAW-G Pipeliner® Family
- Lincoln Electric Offers Greater Control with the New LN-25X™
- Lincoln Electric Releases the 4th Generation of VIKING 2450 and 3350 Series Welding Helmets
- Lincoln Electric Completes Purchase of the Controlling Stake in Askaynak
- Lincoln Electric joins forces with Tooling U-SME to strengthen U/LINC® welding curriculum platform
- ORNL and Lincoln Electric to advance large-scale metal additive manufacturing technology