- Designed for optimal performance in automated pipe welding applications where a consistent arc length is critical.
- Fast freezing slag provides consistent puddle support and a flat bead shape all the way around the pipe.
- Capable of producing weld deposits with impact toughness exceeding 27 J (20ft•lbf) at -40°C (-40°F).
- Low diffusible hydrogen levels.
- ProTech® packaging for moisture resistance.
- Q2 Lot® Controlled and Tested - Certificates showing actual deposit chemistry and mechanical properties per lot available online.
Lincoln Electric Introduces New Additions to the FCAW-G Pipeliner® Family
- Lincoln Electric Offers Workshops Exclusively for Welding Educators
- Lincoln Electric Launches VIKING 3250D Welding Helmet with Integrated Flip-Up Grind Shield
- Lincoln Electric Celebrates Grand Opening of New Welding Technology & Training Center
- Lincoln Electric Expands U/LINC Curriculum Program with Blueprint Reading
- Lincoln Electric Named One of The 2018 World's Most Ethical Companies® by The Ethisphere Institute