- Designed for optimal performance in automated pipe welding applications where a consistent arc length is critical.
- Fast freezing slag provides consistent puddle support and a flat bead shape all the way around the pipe.
- Capable of producing weld deposits with impact toughness exceeding 27 J (20ft•lbf) at -40°C (-40°F).
- Low diffusible hydrogen levels.
- ProTech® packaging for moisture resistance.
- Q2 Lot® Controlled and Tested - Certificates showing actual deposit chemistry and mechanical properties per lot available online.
Lincoln Electric Introduces New Additions to the FCAW-G Pipeliner® Family
- The SmartEquip Network Welcomes Lincoln Electric
- Lincoln Electric Promotes Steven B. Hedlund to Lead the International Welding Segment
- Lincoln Electric and AACC Celebrate National Welding Month with The Future of Welding Summit 2017
- Lincoln Electric Partners with College of the Canyons to Offer Welding Training Courses
- Lincoln Electric Announces 2017 Training Seminar and Workshop Schedule