- Designed for optimal performance in automated pipe welding applications where a consistent arc length is critical.
- Fast freezing slag provides consistent puddle support and a flat bead shape all the way around the pipe.
- Capable of producing weld deposits with impact toughness exceeding 27 J (20ft•lbf) at -40°C (-40°F).
- Low diffusible hydrogen levels.
- ProTech® packaging for moisture resistance.
- Q2 Lot® Controlled and Tested - Certificates showing actual deposit chemistry and mechanical properties per lot available online.
Lincoln Electric Introduces New Additions to the FCAW-G Pipeliner® Family
- ORNL and Lincoln Electric to advance large-scale metal additive manufacturing technology
- Lincoln Electric Mourns the Death of Former Chairman and CEO John M. Stropki, Jr.
- Lincoln Electric Drives Performance with New Flextec® 500X
- Lincoln Electric Announces New Diesel Engine Service Kits
- Lincoln Electric Launches New Activ8X™ with CrossLinc® Technology