- Designed for optimal performance in automated pipe welding applications where a consistent arc length is critical.
- Fast freezing slag provides consistent puddle support and a flat bead shape all the way around the pipe.
- Capable of producing weld deposits with impact toughness exceeding 27 J (20ft•lbf) at -40°C (-40°F).
- Low diffusible hydrogen levels.
- ProTech® packaging for moisture resistance.
- Q2 Lot® Controlled and Tested - Certificates showing actual deposit chemistry and mechanical properties per lot available online.
Lincoln Electric Introduces New Additions to the FCAW-G Pipeliner® Family
- A Cut Above the Rest: Lincoln Electric® Introduces VRTEX® OxyFuel® Cutting Feature
- Lincoln Electric® Announces Torchmate® 4510 CNC Plasma Cutting Machine
- Lincoln Electric Introduces NEW Innovative App
- Lincoln Electric® and PypeServer® Announce Partnership with Vernon Tool® MPM® Pipe Profilers
- Lincoln Electric Expands Its Ranger Welder/Generator Line