- Designed for optimal performance in automated pipe welding applications where a consistent arc length is critical.
- Fast freezing slag provides consistent puddle support and a flat bead shape all the way around the pipe.
- Capable of producing weld deposits with impact toughness exceeding 27 J (20ft•lbf) at -40°C (-40°F).
- Low diffusible hydrogen levels.
- ProTech® packaging for moisture resistance.
- Q2 Lot® Controlled and Tested - Certificates showing actual deposit chemistry and mechanical properties per lot available online.
Lincoln Electric Introduces New Additions to the FCAW-G Pipeliner® Family
- Lincoln Electric® Introduces New Magnum® PRO Aluminum Pistol-Grip, Push-Pull Welding Gun
- Lincoln Electric Announces 2018 Welding Skills and Professional Development Courses
- Lincoln Electric’s New Welding Technology & Training Center to Open in January 2018
- Lincoln Electric Will Showcase Newest Technology, Expertise at FABTECH 2017
- Lincoln Electric Expands Its Automation Manufacturing Capabilities