- Designed for optimal performance in automated pipe welding applications where a consistent arc length is critical.
- Fast freezing slag provides consistent puddle support and a flat bead shape all the way around the pipe.
- Capable of producing weld deposits with impact toughness exceeding 27 J (20ft•lbf) at -40°C (-40°F).
- Low diffusible hydrogen levels.
- ProTech® packaging for moisture resistance.
- Q2 Lot® Controlled and Tested - Certificates showing actual deposit chemistry and mechanical properties per lot available online.
Lincoln Electric Introduces New Additions to the FCAW-G Pipeliner® Family
- Lincoln Electric Elevates the Welding Training Experience with New VRTEX® Models
- HyperFill solution from Lincoln Electric takes high deposition welding to the next level
- Lincoln Electric Hosts 2018 Advance Motorsports Welding Seminar
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC NAMED ONE OF THE 2019 WORLD'S MOST ETHICAL COMPANIES® BY ETHISPHERE FOR THE SECOND TIME
- Lincoln Electric Names Michele R. Kuhrt as Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer