- Designed for optimal performance in automated pipe welding applications where a consistent arc length is critical.
- Fast freezing slag provides consistent puddle support and a flat bead shape all the way around the pipe.
- Capable of producing weld deposits with impact toughness exceeding 27 J (20ft•lbf) at -40°C (-40°F).
- Low diffusible hydrogen levels.
- ProTech® packaging for moisture resistance.
- Q2 Lot® Controlled and Tested - Certificates showing actual deposit chemistry and mechanical properties per lot available online.
Lincoln Electric Introduces New Additions to the FCAW-G Pipeliner® Family
- Lincoln Electric Promotes David J. Nangle to Executive Vice President
- Lincoln Electric Launches New VIKING® 3350 Series Helmet Graphic, Born To Weld™
- Lincoln Electric Simplifies Fabrication with New POWER MIG® 260
- Lincoln Electric’s New Mobiflex® 400-MS Mobile Welding Fume Extractor Offers Filtration On-The-Go
- Lincoln Electric Offers Workshops Exclusively for Welding Educators