Lincoln Electric Delivers More Power for Thicker Materials with the New Power Wave® S700
Cleveland – The new Power Wave® S700 welder from Lincoln Electric delivers flexible configurations and more welding power for welding in high-duty cycle applications and thicker materials.
Recommended for use with 1/16-inch (1.6 mm) and higher welding wire diameters, the multi-process Power Wave S700 can be used in semiautomatic, hard automation or robotic environments, including synchronized tandem welding applications in transportation, heavy equipment and other fabrication industries.
At a glance, this new addition to the Power Wave® family:
- Produces up to 900 amps at 44 volts at 60 percent duty cycle and 700 amps at 44 volts at 100 percent duty cycle.
- Operates at a high 88 percent efficiency with a 95 percent minimum power factor at rated output.
- Provides all of the benefits of Lincoln Electric’s latest inverter platform, including high electric efficiency, True Energy™ instantaneous energy monitoring and cloud-based CheckPoint™ and Production Monitoring™ weld performance and quality data.
- Is IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments and can be stored outdoors.
- Features a semi-modular design that allows for clean connection options to Lincoln Electric’s Cool Arc® 55, AutoDrive 19 and AutoDrive 19 Tandem modules.
- Features patent-pending Surge Blocker™ technology to ensure simultaneous welding performance is not compromised by high starting-current devices, such as grinders.
The Lincoln Electric Company
, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, fume control systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market.
Attn: Magazine Staff – Please send prospect lead inquiries only to Lincoln Electric c/o Ultimate Lead Systems, Inc., P.O. Box 739, Berea, OH 44017.