- Finish Line™ Outdoor Safety Glasses – Stylish, lightweight half-frame design offers durable eye safety protection. A red mirror lens provides protection from the sun. The frames include a flexible nosepiece and two-color temple tips.
- Lincoln Starlite® Outdoor Safety Glasses – Lightweight, compact and frameless, these glasses provide a wide field of vision and are easy to wear. A silver mirror coating offers sun protection. These glasses are UL listed in the United States and Canada.
- I-Beam™ Red Outdoor Safety Glasses – Full, red wraparound outdoor frames with a silver mirror lens resemble stylish sunglasses and offer both sun and work safety protection. The sturdy, four-sided frame weighs only one ounce, yet provides durable impact protection. Other features include a flexible nosepiece and temple tips for added comfort.
- I-Beam™ Black Outdoor Safety Glasses – Resembling stylish sunglasses, these full-frame, black wraparound outdoor glasses with a red mirror lens offer durable work safety protection. Weighing just one ounce, the sturdy, four-sided frame also features flexible nosepieces and temple tips for added comfort.
- Finish Line™ Clear Safety Glasses – A stylish, lightweight half frame design provides durable indoor eye safety protection. The frame includes a flexible nosepiece and two-color temple tips. Additionally, a special anti-fog coating has been added to the lens to reduce fogging
- Lincoln Cover2® Safety Glasses – Designed to be worn over prescription glasses to protect eyes and eyewear – a must on any shop floor – these lightweight indoor frames feature ratcheting, adjustable-length temples and an integrated brow guard. Side shields offer added impact protection.
- Lincoln Starlite® IR 5 Safety Glasses – Formulated with shade 5 infra-red protection, these glasses are intended to be worn in grinding and cutting applications. The unitary frameless lens styling offers a wide field of vision, making the glasses easy to wear.
- Lincoln Starlite® Clear Safety Glasses – Sleek and compact, these indoor safety glasses are extremely lightweight and durable. These easy-to-wear frameless glasses feature a unitary clear lens style for a wide field of vision. A special coating has been added to the lens to reduce fogging. These glasses are UL listed in the United States and Canada.
Pkg. # 592