Cleveland – The Lincoln Electric Company thinks its customers deserve a stimulus package of their own. The world leader in welding products is launching its “Industrial Summer Stimulus Package” effective immediately. Customers purchasing qualified new equipment models can receive a rebate check from $200 to $2,500.
Eligible products and rebate levels include:
- LN-25 PRO wire feeder: $200 rebate
- CV-305/LF-72 Ready Pak® welder/wire feeder package: $350 rebate
- CV-400/LF-72 Ready Pak® welder/wire feeder package: $350 rebate
- Invertec® V-310T AC/DC One-Pak® TIG welder package: $900 rebate
- Vantage® 300 (Kubota) engine driven welder/generator: $1,000 rebate
- Vantage® 400 (Kubota) engine driven welder/generator: $1,550 rebate
- Air Vantage® 500 (Kubota) engine driven welder/generator: $2,500 rebate
Products must be new and purchased from an authorized Lincoln Electric distributor between May 26 and Sept. 4, 2009. Visit http://lincolnelectric.com/weldingstimulus/ for more information or to download the rebate redemption form. Rebate redemption is subject to the requirements stated on the redemption form.
The Lincoln Electric Company, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, fume extraction equipment and plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment. The company holds a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. For more information, visit www.lincolnelectric.com.