Lincoln Electric Announces Limited-Time Free Warranty Extension on Select New Flextec® Power Sources
This warranty extension promotion offers savings of up to $586 per welder on products purchased between June 1 and Sept. 30, 2016. To submit a reward claim, visit www.lincolnrebates.com and enter the required product and purchase information. Claims must be submitted by Oct. 14, 2016.
For questions about the current rebate promotion, contact email@example.com.
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 48 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the Company’s website at http://www.lincolnelectric.com.
- Lincoln Electric Launches New VIKING® 3350 Series Helmet Graphic, Born To Weld™
- Lincoln Electric Simplifies Fabrication with New POWER MIG® 260
- Lincoln Electric’s New Mobiflex® 400-MS Mobile Welding Fume Extractor Offers Filtration On-The-Go
- Lincoln Electric Offers Workshops Exclusively for Welding Educators
- Lincoln Electric Launches VIKING 3250D Welding Helmet with Integrated Flip-Up Grind Shield