Lincoln Electric Adds the New APEX™ 2100 Orbital Welding System
Cleveland – Rugged and portable, the new APEX™ 2100 Orbital Welding System from Lincoln Electric incorporates several new features designed to speed set up and ensure accurate high speed TIG welding. Housed in a modular cabinet, the complete system integrates an advanced welding power source, controller, water cooler and accessories required to drive the orbital weld head and pipe clamping system.
New APEX™ 2100 Orbital Welding System features:
- NEW! APEX™ 2100 Orbital Controller with pendant delivers a fully integrated and synchronized system to monitor, adjust and control welding parameters throughout the welding process, while capturing all welding information and data for future analytical and statistical reporting.
- NEW! HELIX™ T55 Weld Head and patent-pending gear-driven track ring system are designed to be a complete, lightweight welding solution that is easy to install and position on pipes. The sleek and low-profile design allows the HELIX™ T55 to weld in confined or restricted spaces and in locations with lack of visibility.
- Power Wave® S500, a multi-process power source provides exceptional performance for welding on thicker materials. The Power Wave® S500 delivers an extremely fast arc response, includes more than 65 standard welding waveforms for optimized performance on almost any application, and efficiently converts input power to reduce operational costs.
- Cool Arc® 55 Water Cooler, designed to integrate with the Power Wave® S-Series power sources, reliably cools torches rated up to 500 amps.
- NEW! APEX™ Mobile Workstation is a heavy-duty, industrial cabinet that houses all the APEX™ 2100 Orbital Welding System components.
This innovative solution was developed to meet application demands under a variety of environmental conditions, to achieve high productivity rates through advanced system performance, and reduce field serviceability and downtime. The system provides consistent and repeatable weld quality by reducing weld defects.
The Lincoln Electric Company, headquartered in Cleveland, OH, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, fume control systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market.
Attn: Magazine Staff – Please send prospect lead inquiries only to Lincoln Electric c/o Ultimate Lead Systems, Inc., P.O. Box 739, Berea, OH 44017 or via email to Lincoln@ultlead.com
# # # Pkg. #660