Cleveland – As the welding industry’s only “always-on” worldwide production monitoring network, Lincoln Electric’s CheckPoint™ enables users to obtain performance information on their Lincoln Electric welders and welding operations wherever they are, from any computer and almost any mobile device – without the need to install, purchase or maintain specialized software or IT hardware.
- 24/7/365 Accessibility: Almost any mobile device, including many smartphones and tablets, and any personal computer through any web browser
- View live status of each welder and analyze WeldScore™, weld details, wire-feed speed, voltage, True Energy™ and more
- No software to buy, install or upgrade
- No special IT hardware required – just login and start tracking performance
- Easily personalized and configurable layout
- Captures audit trail data to satisfy reporting requirements for such quality programs as ISO, Six Sigma, statistical process control (SPC), quality cost delivery (QCD), overall effectiveness (OEE) and lean manufacturing
For more on Lincoln Electric’s CheckPoint™ Production Monitoring network, call (888) 355-3213 or visit www.lincolnelectric.com to obtain bulletin S2.32.
# # #