There’s more to this VIKING 3350 helmet than its eye-catching graphics. It also provides premium optical clarity delivered in one of the industry’s largest viewing areas, thanks to Lincoln Electric’s 4C™ Lens Technology.
The 4C stands for the following attributes:
- Clarity – Optical clarity at the highest EN379 1/1/1/1 levels
- Color – Real color view without a common green tint
- Carat – Lightweight auto-darkening filter
- Cut – Even shade from any angle
All VIKING 3350 Series helmets offer a pivot-style headgear designed for greater comfort and optimal fit.
VIKING 3350 helmets feature:
- Perfect 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating (EN379)
- Largest viewing area in the VIKING line
- Superior comfort with the pivot-style headgear
- Long battery life
- Three-year warranty
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 47 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the company’s website at www.lincolnelectric.com.