Cleveland – Visitors to Lincoln Electric’s booth at the 2012 International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) will see the Company’s leading edge robotic welding equipment, fume control technology and welding education innovations. IMTS 2012 will take place Sept. 10-15 at McCormick Place in Chicago. Lincoln Electric will be located in the North Hall at booth N-6618.
The Company invites show attendees to its booth to view live robotic welding demonstrations and learn more about high-speed GMAW robotic welding, as well as recent advances in robotic aluminum GMAW welding equipment. All demonstrations also feature the Company’s shop-wide central fume control systems with hoods for each robotic cell. Some of Lincoln Electric’s newest products also will be on display throughout the show, including:
- New Power Wave® R500 – Advanced robotic multi-process 500 amp welding power source
- VERNON Tool® Razor™ – Robotic system consolidates the typical tube and pipe multi-step fabrication process
- New Guardian™ Fire Safety Solutions – Preventing the risk of fire in fume exhaust systems
- Magnum® PRO Robotic Torches – With proven extended life expendable tips
- CheckPoint™ Production Monitoring Software – Cloud-based global robotic welding operations monitoring and analysis tool
Lincoln Electric also will offer a special product promotion at IMTS – a Magnum® PRO robotic torch
giveaway each day of the event. More details on this promotion will be available on the Lincoln Electric website closer to the IMTS event dates.
The Company also will have a presence at the NIMS Student Summit, a week-long event during IMTS that aims to stimulate technical interest in young people and bridge the gap between the classroom and a career. Equipped with Lincoln Electric products, the American Welding Society’s “Careers in Welding” trailer will provide young prospective fabricators at the summit with a virtual