The CarbonElite arc gouging product line offers four types of carbons for use in numerous semi-automatic or automatic applications:
- Pointed: Versatile multi-purpose round gouging electrode.
- Jointed: Round electrode with male and female ends to eliminate stub loss.
- Flat: Rectangle shape for close-tolerance metal removal and/or to create rectangle grooves.
- Hollow: Round electrode with hollow core to allow faster travel speeds without sacrificing groove depth.
- Consistent melt-off rate: Optimized composition maximizes metal removal while maintaining an efficient melt-off rate to control usage.
- Excellent arc stability: Dense copper coating provides consistent conductivity for smoother, more uniform groove profiles.
- Controlled heat generation: Unique graphite and copper composition helps control heat generation to limit inefficient melt off rates, which in-turn can lower costs.
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln Electric has 60 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries, and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 150 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the company’s website at www.lincolnelectric.com.
Melissa Gutschmidt – email@example.com or 216.696.0229
Greg Coleman – firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.383.2462
Members of the media may access this release, register for RSS communication and more at newsroom.lincolnelectric.com.