Cleveland – Lincoln Electric has introduced a new line of Magnum® PRO semiautomatic welding guns. The 250, 350, 450 and 550 guns for MIG, pulsed MIG and flux-cored welding processes are specifically designed and tested for extreme environment welding applications.
They are built for high amperage and high duty cycle applications, where heat resistance and serviceability are critical, such as industrial fabrication, heavy equipment, ship building and construction.
- All four guns are rated for 100-percent duty cycle.
- With Lincoln’s PRO Select™ gun selection system, users can choose the right gun based on their welding amperage and application, and not just the rating of the machine.
- The barrel-style handle is lightweight and balanced, providing a comfortable grip to reduce fatigue regardless of how the gun is held.
- Industrial-grade construction with high-quality copper and aircraft-grade aluminum parts to ensure superior electrical contact and heat dissipation.
- All of the new Magnum PRO models include Copper Plus™ contact tips, designed to maximize diameter and tip volume by weight. This improves heat dissipation and tip life.
- Lincoln also provides a simplified, expendable parts selection. Both 350A- and 550A-rated consumables are interchangeable among all four models.
To request a copy of Lincoln’s Magnum PRO product literature, call (888) 355-3213 or visit www.lincolnelectric.com to obtain Bulletin E12.01.
The Lincoln Electric Company, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, fume extraction equipment and plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment. The company holds a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market.
Attn: Magazine Staff – Please send prospect lead inquiries only to Lincoln Electric c/o Ultimate Lead Systems, Inc., P.O. Box 739, Berea, OH 44017.