Specifically designed to supply the shipbuilding industry with a consistent and quality-tested welding consumable, UltraCore HD Marine meets most shipbuilding standards, including: ABS, DNV, LR, and BV. The 15-lb spool package offers ease of handling and mobility, in order to increase the operating factor of sub-assemblies within shipyards.
UltraCore HD Marine Performance Characteristics:
- High deposition rates up to 12 lbs/hr out-of-position
- Excellent operator appeal with minimal spatter and low fume generation rates
- Improved arc stability with 100 percent CO2 shielding gas
- Ability to weld in all positions with one setting
- Q2 lot controlled and tested with actual deposit composition and mechanical properties for each lot
For more information, view brochure C1.10 on www.lincolnelectric.com.
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 47 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the company’s website at www.linconlelectric.com.