- Examples of laser welding application developments
- Improvements in laser technologies as it relates to welding
- Welding consumable developments
- Laser welding system design solutions
- "Ask the Expert" at 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. on Oct. 23 and Oct. 24
- "Laser Hot Wire Welding of Galvanized Steel" presentation on Oct. 23, at 3:50 p.m. in the Laser Advanced Showcase
For more information and details on Lincoln Electric’s activities at LIA’s Laser for Manufacturing Event, visit www.lincolneletric.com/lme.
Wayne Trail, headquartered in Fort Loramie, Ohio, designs and manufactures flexible, automated systems and tooling used in a variety of metal forming, fabricating and joining industries. The Company provides custom-engineered solutions with extensive design and system building experience for tube bending and fabrication, press room automation, tubular hydroform and structural frame automation, robotics-welding-fixturing systems, and laser processing systems.
The Lincoln Electric Company, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, fume extraction equipment and plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market.
Attn: Magazine Staff – Please send prospect lead inquiries only to Lincoln Electric c/o Ultimate Lead Systems, Inc., P.O. Box 739, Berea, OH 44017.