- H4 diffusible hydrogen levels.
- Low spatter and excellent arc stability.
- Deoxidizing agents to minimize pre- and post-weld clean up.
- Enhanced silicon island management.
- Low temperature impact properties – Charpy V-Notch test results capable of exceeding 40 J (35 ft•lbf) @ -51° C (-60° F).
- Excellent bead shape and profile.
Lincoln Electric Adds Metalshield® MC®-80Ni1 to the Metalshield® Product Family
- Lincoln Electric Offers Greater Control with the New LN-25X™
- Lincoln Electric Releases the 4th Generation of VIKING 2450 and 3350 Series Welding Helmets
- Lincoln Electric Completes Purchase of the Controlling Stake in Askaynak
- Lincoln Electric joins forces with Tooling U-SME to strengthen U/LINC® welding curriculum platform
- ORNL and Lincoln Electric to advance large-scale metal additive manufacturing technology