- H4 diffusible hydrogen levels.
- Low spatter and excellent arc stability.
- Deoxidizing agents to minimize pre- and post-weld clean up.
- Enhanced silicon island management.
- Low temperature impact properties – Charpy V-Notch test results capable of exceeding 40 J (35 ft•lbf) @ -51° C (-60° F).
- Excellent bead shape and profile.
Lincoln Electric Adds Metalshield® MC®-80Ni1 to the Metalshield® Product Family
- Lincoln Electric Elevates the Welding Training Experience with New VRTEX® Models
- HyperFill solution from Lincoln Electric takes high deposition welding to the next level
- Lincoln Electric Hosts 2018 Advance Motorsports Welding Seminar
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC NAMED ONE OF THE 2019 WORLD'S MOST ETHICAL COMPANIES® BY ETHISPHERE FOR THE SECOND TIME
- Lincoln Electric Names Michele R. Kuhrt as Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer