- H4 diffusible hydrogen levels.
- Low spatter and excellent arc stability.
- Deoxidizing agents to minimize pre- and post-weld clean up.
- Enhanced silicon island management.
- Low temperature impact properties – Charpy V-Notch test results capable of exceeding 40 J (35 ft•lbf) @ -51° C (-60° F).
- Excellent bead shape and profile.
Lincoln Electric Adds Metalshield® MC®-80Ni1 to the Metalshield® Product Family
- Lincoln Electric Unveils New CE Model and Software Updates for the PIPEFAB™ Welding System
- Lincoln Electric® Introduces Lincore® 420HC-S
- Lincoln Electric Introduces Excalibur® 7018 XMR™ Stick Electrode
- Lincoln Electric Announces Retirement of George D. Blankenship, Executive Vice President and President of the Americas Welding Segment
- New Lincoln Electric White Paper Shows How Advances in Wire-Based Additive Manufacturing Solve Common Industrial Manufacturing Challenges