- H4 diffusible hydrogen levels.
- Low spatter and excellent arc stability.
- Deoxidizing agents to minimize pre- and post-weld clean up.
- Enhanced silicon island management.
- Low temperature impact properties – Charpy V-Notch test results capable of exceeding 40 J (35 ft•lbf) @ -51° C (-60° F).
- Excellent bead shape and profile.
Lincoln Electric Adds Metalshield® MC®-80Ni1 to the Metalshield® Product Family
- Lincoln Electric® Introduces New Magnum® PRO Aluminum Pistol-Grip, Push-Pull Welding Gun
- Lincoln Electric Announces 2018 Welding Skills and Professional Development Courses
- Lincoln Electric’s New Welding Technology & Training Center to Open in January 2018
- Lincoln Electric Will Showcase Newest Technology, Expertise at FABTECH 2017
- Lincoln Electric Expands Its Automation Manufacturing Capabilities