- Eco-friendly - Plastic tubes are made from recycled plastic and are recyclable.
- Added Product Protection – New 5 lb. tubes help protect electrode from breakage.
- Stackable – Plastic tubes feature a patent-pending design for easy stacking.
- Color Coded – Large colorful labels make stick electrode easy to identify.
- Re-Usable – Use plastic tubes for storage after electrodes are consumed.
Cleveland — Lincoln Electric has introduced new plastic tube packaging for its stick electrode, commonly found in distributor stores. This new product offering is available for many types of cellulosic and low hydrogen electrodes, including Fleetweld®, Jet-LH and Lincoln®.
The new 5 lb. plastic tubes help protect electrodes from breakage and can be re-closed after opening. Plastic tubes feature a patent pending design for stacking securely and neatly on top of one another for easy storage. Customers can recycle or reuse the plastic tubes in order to minimize environmental impact.
For more information, call (888) 355-3213 or visit www.lincolnelectric.com to obtain Bulletin MC09-62.
The Lincoln Electric Company, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc-welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market.
Attn: Magazine Staff – Please send prospect lead inquiries only to Lincoln Electric c/o Ultimate Lead Systems, Inc., P.O. Box 739, Berea, OH 44017.