FABTECH attendees can explore the latest products and technologies designed to help them do their jobs better, faster, at a lower cost – with higher quality results. Companies from the automotive, appliance, heavy equipment and other industries seeking new shop and field equipment will see the company’s latest solutions designed to improve quality and efficiency.
Featured solutions and products on display:
- Robotic welding and brazing operations for the automotive industry
- Process control and production monitoring technology updates
- New VRTEX® virtual reality welding simulator systems with extremely accurate GTAW simulation and dual user capabilities
- Submerged arc welding seam tracking solutions for heavy industry
- Stainless steel Low Fume Pulse™ solutions for tank and fabrication
- Process HDT™– an advanced high deposition welding deposit with a single wire
- Robotic laser welding and marking operations for the automotive industry
- New front and back mounted transfer module for press automation
Lincoln Electric Speakers
Additionally, Lincoln Electric experts will present on the following topics in professional program education sessions:
- Automated Laser Joining Systems That Produce Tailor Welded Blanks for Worldwide Automotive Industry: Production Systems That Meet Tomorrow’s Manufacturing Challenges – David Guastaferri, Regional Sales Manager, Automation Lincoln Electric; Tuesday, Nov. 6, 8:00 a.m. Part of the “Robotics and Automated Systems for Joining and Laser Industry 4.0” workshop.
- Laser Hot Wire Processing for Cladding and Additive Manufacturing Applications – Maxwell Radke, Laser Sales Account Manager, The Lincoln Electric Company; Tuesday, Nov. 6, 11:40 a.m. Part of the Professional Program, Additive Manufacturing Welding for Laser & Cutting Repair Technology – Tuesday.
- Laser Hot Wire Processing for Cladding and Additive Manufacturing Applications – Maxwell Radke, Laser Sales Account Manager, The Lincoln Electric Company; Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2:50 p.m. Part of the Professional Program, Welding for Laser & Cutting Repair Technology – Tuesday.
- Improve Productivity by Welding with AC Pulse on Thin Aluminum – Michael Klee, Welding Engineering Technologist, The Lincoln Electric Company of Canada; Tuesday, Nov. 6, 10:30 a.m. Part of the Welding for Steel and Aluminum Applications workshop.
- Improve Productivity by Welding with AC Pulse on Thin Aluminum – Michael Klee, Welding Engineering Technologist, The Lincoln Electric Company of Canada; Wednesday, Nov. 7, 4:20 p.m. Part of the Professional Program, Applied Technology – Wednesday.
- Press Mounted Transfer Systems – Rodney Naseman, Wayne Trail, a Lincoln Electric Company; Thursday, Nov. 8, 8:00 a.m. Part of the Transfer System Technology workshop.
To register for any of these sessions as part of FABTECH conference attendance, visit the FABTECH Registration Portal.
Special Booth Appearances
The booth will feature a guest appearance by Aaron Kaufman, owner of Arclight Fabrication. Aaron is also the star of new Discovery television show, Shifting Gears with Aaron Kaufman. Tuesday, November 6, 10:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
For more information about Lincoln Electric and FABTECH 2018, visit lincolnelectric.com.
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln Electric has 56 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 20 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the Company’s website at http://www.lincolnelectric.com.