- Lincoln Electric (Advanced Automation, Heavy & General Fab, Energy, Oil & Gas, Welding Education, Metal Additive) – B19030
- Baker Industries, A Lincoln Electric Company (Machining, Additive) – A3743
- Lincoln Electric Cutting Solutions (Structural, Plate and Tube) – A1457
- Lincoln Electric (Press Automation) – D46355
FABTECH attendees are invited to discover Lincoln Electric’s products and solutions engineered to help customers improve the productivity and quality of their operations and jobs.
Featured segments for FABTECH 2019 include advanced automation, heavy fabrication, general fabrication, welding and cutting education and large format metal additive manufacturing. Attendees seeking new equipment and technology solutions will learn more about how Lincoln Electric teams help customers reduce project time and cost while enhancing welding performance and metalforming processes.
Featured products on display:
- TopTIG™ - Robotic GTAW
- Spinmeld™ - Friction Spin welding
- Flex Lase® Laser processing
- Advanced Press Transfer Modules
- Process HDT™ - High Deposition Welding for Heavy Fabrication
- HyperFill® Twin Wire Process and Weld Sequencer® - Industry 4.0
- NEW PIPEFAB™ and Mini Pantheon™
- Power Wave® AC/DC 1000® and Mini Pantheon™
- NEW Apex® Auto Pilot Intelligent Thru-Arc Tracking – Straight-line Welds
- Ranger® 330MPX™ and Dual Maverick™ 200/200X Engine-Driven Welder/Generators
- POWER MIG® 260 and the NEW POWER MIG® 360
- POWER MIG 140 & Aspect® 230 GMAW and GTAW welders
- NEW VRTEX® virtual reality welding simulator systems
- Prism™ Compact fume control system
- Large Format Metal Additive Manufacturing Services
Lincoln Electric experts will present the following topics in professional program education sessions:
- Improving Lightweight Materials Joining Through Friction Welding: Mike Spodar – Coldwater Machine Company, a Lincoln Electric Company; Tuesday, November 12, 2019: 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- Lasers for Joining Development and Control: Full-Digital Controlled Robotic Hybrid Laser and Arc System: Michael Sharpe – FANUC America Corporation and Kyle Smith, Group Leader, Laser Materials Processing – Lincoln Electric; Monday, November 11, 2019: 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Laser Welding Workshop: System Overview for Automated Laser Welding in Production with Examples for Welding Automotive Seat Components and Tailor Welded Blanks – David Guastaferri, Product Manager, Laser Systems, Lincoln Electric; Wednesday, November 13, 2019: 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Professional Program: Additive Manufacturing of Multi-Material Parts Using the Wire-Arc Process – A. Nycz, M. Noakes, C. Masuo, D. Vaughan, S. Patrick, Oak Ridge National Laboratory; Jonathan Paul, Engineer, Additive Solutions, Lincoln Electric and Jason Flamm, Engineering Manager, Additive Solutions, Lincoln Electric; Monday, November 11, 2019 3:40 PM - 4:20 PM.
For more information about Lincoln Electric and FABTECH 2019, visit the company’s 2019 FABTECH page.
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 60 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the Company's website at www.lincolnelectric.com.
Janel Hlebak – email@example.com or 216.696.0229
Greg Coleman – firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.383.2462
Jay Latchic – email@example.com or 216.383.2457
Members of the media may access this release, register for RSS communication and more at newsroom.lincolnelectric.com.