Cleveland – Lincoln Electric has expanded its successful Money Matters™ promotion to now give customers even more choices when they purchase one of the company’s five most popular welding machines. Customers can now “Take the cash or take the product” – by either selecting to receive a cash rebate of up to $200 or free additional product worth up to $664.
Money Matters now includes:
1. POWER MIG® 140 MIG Welder – $75 rebate OR a VIKING™ auto-darkening helmet ($196 value)
2. POWER MIG® 180C MIG Welder – $75 rebate OR a VIKING auto-darkening helmet ($196 value)
3. POWER MIG® 216 – $125 rebate OR choose either a VIKING helmet or a Magnum® 100 SG spool gun ($223 value)
4. Square Wave™ TIG 175 – $150 rebate OR choose either a VIKING helmet or a rolling undercarriage ($236 value)
5. Ranger® 225 Engine-driven welder/generator – $200 rebate OR choose either a VIKING helmet or an SP-140T MIG Welder ($664 value)
To learn more about the program, review the program rules, locate a participating distributor or submit a claim, customers should visit www.lincolnelectric.com/moneymatters.
The Lincoln Electric Company, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, fume control systems and plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment. The company holds a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. For more information, visit www.lincolnelectric.com.