The new stainless steel Lincoln Electric GTAW cut lengths include:
- Lincoln® ER308Si/308LSi – Best for 304 or 304L stainless steels and 18-8 steels
- Lincoln® ER309Si/309LSi - Recommended for joining stainless steel to mild or low alloy steel
- Lincoln® ER316Si/316LSi - For added corrosion resistance on molybdenum bearing austenitic stainless steels
Common features for the cut lengths include:
- High silicon levels deliver a more fluid puddle and greater toe wetting that is ideal for a number of materials, applications and welder preferences
- Extremely clean surface treatment improves consistent bead stacking while reducing inclusions in the weld – time after time
- Q2 Lot® Tested - a certificate showing actual wire composition and calculated ferrite number (FN) is available online
- AWS classification information is inkjet-printed on the entire length of the rod
For more information on Lincoln Electric’s stainless steel GTAW Cut Lengths, visit https://lincolnelectric.com.
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 60 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the Company's website at www.lincolnelectric.com.
Melissa Gutschmidt – email@example.com or 216.696.0229
Greg Coleman – firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.383.2462
Members of the media may access this release, register for RSS communication and more at newsroom.lincolnelectric.com.