The annual Experience Summit focused on strengthening manufacturing education will be held in Chicago, Ill., on June 19-20, 2013.
(click photo for high-res image)
– Lincoln Electric
announced today that the annual Experience Summit focused on strengthening manufacturing education will be held in Chicago, Ill., on June 19-20, 2013, at the Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge. Developed with thoughtful input from education, industry and state leaders, this summit is a collaborative community initiative focused on bridging the manufacturing skills gap.
This 1-1/2 day Summit features information sessions, workshops and interactive demonstrations highlighting established and upcoming skilled trade educational technology. Speakers include:
- Duncan Estep – Weld-Ed
- Steve Greene – The National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- Jackie Kazaleh – Robotics Industries Association (RIA)
- Steve Parrott – Illinois State Board of Education
- Monica Pfarr – American Welding Society (AWS)
- Dr. Richard Stone – Iowa State University
- Erica Swinney – Center for Labor & Community Research (CLCR)
- Robert Visdos – Workforce Institute, Inc.
Attendees will have the opportunity to get involved in interactive demonstrations and hands-on engagement through the Experience booths. The Experience booths were created to provide attendees with the advantages of:
- Imagining the possibilities
- Interacting with students and colleagues in new ways of thinking
- Impacting your organization with strategies that help meet strategic goals
Who should attend?
- Career Technical Educators
- Education Administrators
- Manufacturing Technology Professionals
- Manufacturing Educators/Trainers
- State Leaders
Designed for programs involving:
- Agriculture Education
- Automotive Technology
- Heavy Equipment Technology
- HVAC/R Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
- Robotic Welding Education
- Welding Technology
The Lincoln Electric Company, headquartered in Cleveland, OH, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, fume control systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market.
Attn: Magazine Staff — Please send prospect lead inquiries only to Lincoln Electric c/o Ultimate Lead Systems, Inc., P.O. 739 Berea, OH 44017 or via email to email@example.com
# # #