- Used for TIG and MIG welding of nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloys.
- The Ni-Cr-Mo alloy system provides excellent resistance to oxidizing and reducing environments.
- Meets AMS 5798G chemical and tolerance requirements.
Techalloy® X Nickel-Based MIG and TIG Wire Introduced by Lincoln Electric
Other articles in News Releases:
- Industry Leaders Come Together to Help Career and Technical Education (CTE) Students Continue Learning During COVID-19 Crisis
- Lincoln Electric® Launches New Dual Maverick™ 200/200X
- Lincoln Electric Expands Hardfacing Consumables Product Line
- Lincoln Electric Announces the Prism Compact Air Filtration System
- Lincoln Electric Announces New Magnum® PRO Curve™ HDE™ Welding Gun Line