- Used for TIG and MIG welding of nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloys.
- The Ni-Cr-Mo alloy system provides excellent resistance to oxidizing and reducing environments.
- Meets AMS 5798G chemical and tolerance requirements.
Techalloy® X Nickel-Based MIG and TIG Wire Introduced by Lincoln Electric
Other articles in News Releases:
- Lincoln Electric and AACC Celebrate National Welding Month with The Future of Welding Summit 2017
- Lincoln Electric Partners with College of the Canyons to Offer Welding Training Courses
- Lincoln Electric Announces 2017 Training Seminar and Workshop Schedule
- Lincoln Electric Features New VIKING 3350 Hot Rodders Welding Helmet
- Final Beam Placed on Lincoln Electric’s New Welding Training Center