- Used for TIG and MIG welding of nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloys.
- The Ni-Cr-Mo alloy system provides excellent resistance to oxidizing and reducing environments.
- Meets AMS 5798G chemical and tolerance requirements.
Techalloy® X Nickel-Based MIG and TIG Wire Introduced by Lincoln Electric
Other articles in News Releases:
- Lincoln Electric Hosts 2018 Advance Motorsports Welding Seminar
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC NAMED ONE OF THE 2019 WORLD'S MOST ETHICAL COMPANIES® BY ETHISPHERE FOR THE SECOND TIME
- Lincoln Electric Names Michele R. Kuhrt as Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Lincoln Electric Changes the Game with New Welder/Generator
- Lincoln Electric Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Results