- Used for TIG and MIG welding of nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloys.
- The Ni-Cr-Mo alloy system provides excellent resistance to oxidizing and reducing environments.
- Meets AMS 5798G chemical and tolerance requirements.
Techalloy® X Nickel-Based MIG and TIG Wire Introduced by Lincoln Electric
Other articles in News Releases:
- Lincoln Electric Offers Greater Control with the New LN-25X™
- Lincoln Electric Releases the 4th Generation of VIKING 2450 and 3350 Series Welding Helmets
- Lincoln Electric Completes Purchase of the Controlling Stake in Askaynak
- Lincoln Electric joins forces with Tooling U-SME to strengthen U/LINC® welding curriculum platform
- ORNL and Lincoln Electric to advance large-scale metal additive manufacturing technology