- Used for TIG and MIG welding of nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloys.
- The Ni-Cr-Mo alloy system provides excellent resistance to oxidizing and reducing environments.
- Meets AMS 5798G chemical and tolerance requirements.
Techalloy® X Nickel-Based MIG and TIG Wire Introduced by Lincoln Electric
Other articles in News Releases:
- Lincoln Electric Promotes David J. Nangle to Executive Vice President
- Lincoln Electric Launches New VIKING® 3350 Series Helmet Graphic, Born To Weld™
- Lincoln Electric Simplifies Fabrication with New POWER MIG® 260
- Lincoln Electric’s New Mobiflex® 400-MS Mobile Welding Fume Extractor Offers Filtration On-The-Go
- Lincoln Electric Offers Workshops Exclusively for Welding Educators