- Used for TIG and MIG welding of nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloys.
- The Ni-Cr-Mo alloy system provides excellent resistance to oxidizing and reducing environments.
- Meets AMS 5798G chemical and tolerance requirements.
Techalloy® X Nickel-Based MIG and TIG Wire Introduced by Lincoln Electric
Other articles in News Releases:
- Lincoln Electric® Introduces New Magnum® PRO Aluminum Pistol-Grip, Push-Pull Welding Gun
- Lincoln Electric Announces 2018 Welding Skills and Professional Development Courses
- Lincoln Electric’s New Welding Technology & Training Center to Open in January 2018
- Lincoln Electric Will Showcase Newest Technology, Expertise at FABTECH 2017
- Lincoln Electric Expands Its Automation Manufacturing Capabilities