Enter on Lincoln Electric’s Facebook® Page
Ultimate Fab Shop Giveaway prizes
(click photo for high-res image)
– Fab shop looking drab? Does it need a pick-me up? How about some new tools and accessories? Lincoln Electric can help, thanks to its Ultimate Fab Shop Giveaway
. Enter the contest every day from now until 11:59 p.m. (EST) on Dec. 15 for a chance to win great prizes, including a complete fab shop makeover valued at $12,000.
Visit the Enter Sweepstakes tab on Lincoln Electric’s Facebook®
page and “Like” both the Lincoln Electric
and Torchmate® CNC Cutting Systems
pages. After clicking “Like,” fill out the required information on the entry form and click “Submit.”
Visitors can enter once daily for the duration of the promotion and, upon submission, they will be prompted to invite their Facebook® friends to enter the contest, as well. For each friend referred, the original entrant will also be automatically entered for that day’s prize.
From now until Dec. 8, nine winners – one daily – will win a VIKING™ 3350 helmet.
One winner will win the Grand Prize, a Complete Fab Shop Makeover, during the entry period of Dec. 9-15. The Grand Prize package includes the following equipment and welding gear:
· Square Wave™ TIG 175 Welder and Utility Cart
· POWER MIG® 256 Welder
· Torchmate® 2×2 CNC Prototyping System / Tomahawk® 625 One-Pak® with Water Table, Laptop and Software
· Miniflex® Portable Weld Fume Control Unit
· VIKING™ Motorhead™ 3350 Helmet
· Shadow™ Grain Leather Sleeved Welding Jacket
· Leather TIG Welding Gloves
· Traditional MIG Stick Welding Gloves
· Finish Line™ Clear Indoor Welding Safety Glasses
· Welding Beanie FR
· Lincoln Electric Shop Banner
Persons residing in the United States and who are at least 18 years of age are eligible to enter.
The Lincoln Electric Company, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, fume control systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market.
# # #